Saturday, October 16, 2010


Money 



If i win 10$ million . It is equivalent to 30 million riyals. I can do whatever I want. First, I give my parins 5 million eash of them. Than I go over the world.


I buy my dream car that I always I want it. However, I buy this car for  my dad as a gift 

Add caption
Second, I buy my dream house. house Without a wife has no value. I will marry pretty girl.

Add caption


I go with her over the world. Finally, I help everyone who need help.


In conclusion here's what I'll do for me and for my community, if I just won $10 million.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure lots of pretty girls will want to marry you if you have $10 million! Especially if you have a nice car...ha ha.

    Corrections: "First, I will give my parents $5 million each." "Second, I will buy my dream house."

    ReplyDelete